* PLEASE PRINT AND FILL OUT THE WELCOME PACKET FROM THE LINK ABOVE. (THE LINK IS IN SMALL PRINT ABOVE THIS PARAGRAPH.) Please bring it to your appointment. This will save time when you are at our office and help ensure that you have more time with the doctor.
*Please also remember to bring: your glasses, contact lenses and contact lens packaging (or a written prescription) to your appointment. If you are having vision problems at the computer, please remember to sit comfortably at your desk and measure the distance from your eyes to your computer screen, as well as the distance from your eyes to paperwork.
* Please read the following about pupil dilation:
- You are allowed to refuse to be dilated, of course.
- It is important that this be done periodically as it helps detect ocular disease.
- When dilation is appropriate, we try to get it done at your first visit, so we ask that you make your plans accordingly when you schedule your appointment.
- If we will be spending a lot of time on fitting or refitting contact lenses at your first visit, we will defer dilation to another day, if dilation is indicated. However, if you are having symptoms suggesting that it is more important to dilate at your first visit, then we will defer working on your contact lenses to another day.
- If you arrive late to your appointment, there may not be enough time to do the dilation.
- For the side effects of dilation or if you would like more detail, please refer to this page on our website: